Rev limited....left side goes out....HELP....please!

Rick's stator is NOT THE SAME as Ricky Stator, it it from Rick's Electrics. That being said, I had to buy a Ricks Electric CDI box on a trip to St Anthony's 4 years ago because my stocker failed. The bike ran fine while I was in Idaho, but when I tried to ride it a month later at home in Oregon we had to tow it to start it and eventually it would not start at all. The Rick's bike had failed, I did get them to warranty it after jumping through ALOT of hoops. I now carry it as a spare and run OEM stators, CDIs, coils, etc.

Thanks Rider.....it is a Ricks I believe, but it has to have been bad out of the box for me to have this issue, is that possible? I get that they are shit but everyone seems to have a problem with them eventually, some quicker than others.....this stator is brand spankin new......WTF.

Thanks Rider.....it is a Ricks I believe, but it has to have been bad out of the box for me to have this issue, is that possible? I get that they are shit but everyone seems to have a problem with them eventually, some quicker than others.....this stator is brand spankin new......WTF.

same here but its an rm  , peice of shit  it cammed with 1 year full waranty , then i called em to get it replaced. they told me to fill out a form and they would call back  within a day or 2 . never heard from them fucks .

You can check the ohms on the stator and see if its with in specks. Seen this problem before on a new ricky stator and tested it and it wasnt in specks, it wasnt off but by very little, so we put a oem back in to check and it ran perfect. Dont trust anything but oem stuff.

like j-stand said.....it is not unheard of to have an out of the box bad stator.  we've all seen it before.....dude fixes/restores his bike.....thing runs like ass......we tell him stator and he says "cant be its new"........after 3 months of ripping hair out of his head he barrows a buddies stator.  Fires up first kick and runs great.......guy never returns to here.  We've seen it.