Swaybar measurements?

sidewayz

I have yet to decide what engine to run. With the length of the race I tend to think a more mild motor will be better i have a nice low end stroker motor I built, I might go with that. I just picked up a 421 cub in a drag bike, but really don't think it would be a good setup to try and get hooked up and it will be very exhausting to ride. Probably just stick to my normal stock bore/stroke bike I have been running the whole time, it's 60 up has yet to have a problem against the big 450's.

• Like 1

Hey sidewayz. I finally got some of those photos to work. Did you get them?

Yes I did. Thanks a bunch! I have been up in Tinesta Pa. for a while and theres no cell signal for me there. They are a big help for sure. Your location says Michigan.... I thought you were in Canada?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, just an update........ Ive got my first machined part from my machinist and its nice. One more to go and I get to play "Crash test dummy" . Were well on our way to having a finished bar to test.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well first test was a blast......since I don't have an oval or tt quad , I just threw it on a trail beater. Found some of the roughest trails around and had a blast! We were jumping it, riding over tree's, and doing a bunch of flat corner testing. It was so cool to see our design in a working part. Im so excited! we're taking it to a local buddy's place to test fit it on some otherquads he has on hand next wknd. im so close to having a sellable part!

• Like 1

Could i get some measurements on upper A arm tube thickness? Stock, aftermarket, I need them both. I need these to figure out how big to make the a arm clamps?

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Stock Upper A-Arm tube thickness is the same on BOTH my Blaster and my Banshee. I measured a couple different spots on both upper arms on both quads and came up with 19.5mm on my digital caliper.