Swaybar measurements?

sidewayz

Long story short.... Im building swaybars. Im asking for some rough measurements?

length of the bar?

Length of the ears on the end?

Length of turnbuckle with hiems?

If possible maybe list what brand bar and what its on?

Stock arms or extended?

Ill do what I can to hook up anyone that helps me out.

Thanks / Glenn

Also.... I may have one or two to test. Ill be looking for someone to give it hell! Ill ship em out to ya you beat it up and give me the feedback. When im ready just ship it back. Ill cover costs.

Also I need some info on becoming a site sponsor.

Sideways. PM me your E-mail. I already have a huge E-mail I put together with photos and measurements on my rath bar that I sent to Chris at wheelman. I can send it to ya whenever you are ready.

I like what Jesse said about possibly a 26" bar for the LT set ups. The LT helps with droop so much. At first it doesn't really matter when it breaks loose and blows the tires off. But now that I can get my bike hooked up it just picks the front up and makes it shove to the out side so I need LT to drop the tires farther down for more bite.

I'd love to test one of them if you get set up!

Also.... I may have one or two to test. Ill be looking for someone to give it hell! Ill ship em out to ya you beat it up and give me the feedback. When im ready just ship it back. Ill cover costs.

Also I need some info on becoming a site sponsor.

If u still need testers I'm finishing my build and will be trying all kinds of bar/shock combinations here in Ohio. Ill test one out if you need feedback. Just lemme know

Thanks Shawn. I will need some feedback on these so I may be looking you up. Im quadless atm but Ive got something to tinker around on. Do you have a bar currently? Do you plan on going to Pine Lake this year?

Nick, Ive watched as many of your vids as I could find. Last spring I was finishing up my banshee and I was trying to get an idea on setup. Unfortunatly I had to sell before it was finished. The wife had a heart surgery annd We needed the cash. Ill keep everyone in mind that has offered. Any feedback I can get will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Shawn. I will need some feedback on these so I may be looking you up. Im quadless atm but Ive got something to tinker around on. Do you have a bar currently? Do you plan on going to Pine Lake this year?

my current setup does not have a bar. However I have used some different brands over the last 11 years of racing on a number of different quads. Yes I plan on bringing the shee to pine lake this year in July.

I would be willing to try one. Want my experience on flattrack/tt? search youtube For Nick Lalanne I race in the pro class and do all the work on my bike from building/porting my enigne to suspension seutup.

Nick is the man when it comes to TT/Flattrack/ice he has both of his hooked up!

Last year I got second in the pro 3 wheeler class at pine lake this year we have new and exciting things planned for the race not to mention the current plan is to take my banshee and run the Pro Am unlimited also at pine lake.

What are the plans on the motor to run unlimited?