jetting help.....on a trinity 2 into 1 set up

terry_j

• 1 month later...

Hey just a little update. I'm at 48 pilot, and 145 main eek middle clip. Still fat up top. I think the previous owner was jetted up for a air leak or somethin. I'm going to a 140 next. After that Im going to start checking for another issue. Also going to recheck my float level. I also did some research, and found I have a graydon intake. Someone just had a trinity outerwear on the filter. That's what I get for assuming. Suppose that's a good thing as I hear these are better.

Hey just a little update. I'm at 48 pilot, and 145 main eek middle clip. Still fat up top. I think the previous owner was jetted up for a air leak or somethin. I'm going to a 140 next. After that Im going to start checking for another issue. Also going to recheck my float level. I also did some research, and found I have a graydon intake. Someone just had a trinity outerwear on the filter. That's what I get for assuming. Suppose that's a good thing as I hear these are better.

What do you guys suggest on brand for a new stator? Mine looks like its been sitting at the bottom of a pond. When I do the timing I'm just going to replace it. It works fine, I'm thinking its time is near.

racetech or oem stator. racetech is a sponsor on here and his stators have tested out great by members.