How much money

Again with this, these 450 bikes are no joke. There are kicking some serious ass out there. The banshee is a all around pretty shitty set up. The 450 shocks suck. I had a set of works triple rates that I got for 200 bucks, night and day difference. Would fly all over with those shocks and would soak up everything.

I'm just asking because one I can find a pair for a hundred bucks, two I only way 150 while the banshee weighs a bit more than a yfz most riders wiegh more than me so I'm thinking the shocks wouldn't do so bad with me on it especially if I get them revalved.

you are persistent. It seems like you made up your mind already about the 450 shocks. So just get them then

I'm just asking because one I can find a pair for a hundred bucks, two I only way 150 while the banshee weighs a bit more than a yfz most riders wiegh more than me so I'm thinking the shocks wouldn't do so bad with me on it especially if I get them revalved.

Sounds like you have figured out what countless people before you could not. Go for it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You're sort of close on the list of what you need, but your price question is rediculous. Look at any page online and add it up. It is possible to chip away at that price with eBay or even the classifieds here or even Craigslist by buying good used stuff.

No on YFZ shocks..... Just No unless you have some special arms and the shocks revalved.

Arms, just get +2 arms because in the tighter trails or woods you won't fit with +3 stuff. Maybe there will be a few spots, but if you get bottle necked it will be a bad situation.

Swing arm, there are a lot of -1 or -2 swing arms that pop up here used. Just be patient and keep watching for them.

• 2 weeks later...

I went with +2 a-arms and compensated a bit on the offset for a targeted width of around 49".  Another aftermarket part that has paid dividends is the dual gasser, which went right on with the a OEM throttle cable.  It is hard to say how much I have spent, but I know it was expensive.  The GPR was $600 alone. I recommend figuring out the direction you are going, researching the parts you will specifically buy and make a list.

15132_346505720649_745210649_10248847_4356708_n.jpg

15132_346505715649_745210649_10248846_480866_n.jpg

15132_346505710649_745210649_10248845_4775624_n.jpg