Cant decided what to buy CPI's Or T5's ( HELP! )

Daraji

Hey can any one help me between these two pipes i cannot decided what to get i mean the t5 kit comes ready with everything including jet's and the CPI looks  badASS and SEEMS bad ass and i have a strong feeling i should go through with it( CPI ) but how would i jet it? should i buy the Dyno Jet  (STAGE 3) for banshee?

My banshee has slight mods :

V force 4 reed's

K&N Filters( individual filter for each carb )

Please help me decided within the next 48 hours im gonna simply go mad!!

Out of the 2 go CPI. Maybe go up one on the main from what you would use on the t5. Use the search function and look for the thread what jets are you using. Are you using pods or 2 filters in a box?.elevation and temp will help too. The CPI will be better in the long run and buying jets isn't expensive. Your gonna wanna go bigger at some point

Im debating this myself. Right now I have a set of "cut" pro circuits, and i want a change. I want chrome pipes and I'v narrowed it down to these two pipes. I ride trails and woods, and from what I read, this is not what cpi's are best suited for. They are more of a drag, open dunes pipe. I'm leaning towards t5 because they seem more particle and work good with stock or ported motor. Im stock port right now, but that could some time change. 

Wooow too many reply's hehehe where to begin?! hmm DMC 916's they seem nice they look weird id go with them but i have to put a plate number by the grab bar soo it wouldn't really be practical, besides here in dubai we don't do woods and trails we DUNE BASH since its the only option we can do..and i dunno what else i could do to my bike i mean Vforce 4 and Individual k&n filters that go straight into my carbs. im really convinced with CPI's and it might be the best choice for me i got only a couple of hours left until i go grab em from the store unless someone convinces me other wise, and what would be the best jet kit should i go with the stage 3 dyno?

Out of the 2 go CPI. Maybe go up one on the main from what you would use on the t5. Use the search function and look for the thread what jets are you using. Are you using pods or 2 filters in a box?.elevation and temp will help too. The CPI will be better in the long run and buying jets isn't expensive. Your gonna wanna go bigger at some point

individual filters that go str8 in to the carbs

I have a 4mil dune port with 35mm carbs, 165lb comp and FMF fatty pipes. I do 70% dune and 30% drag. I like the way my FMF pipes t come on low and hard and rev out good i can come off the pipe on a dune and give it gas and get back on the pipe with out shifting down or slipping the clutch most of the time. I also can ride around with my kids at slow speed and have all torque I need. So i read all the post that say CPI all the way! Great mid /top with over-rev. Like all banshee owners I need some CPI pipes. ( I like how they look and sound ) So I find some for a great price and i pick them up. I go out to the dunes for the weekend with my awesome new pipes and get them all tuned in. Did some drag racing against my friend / competitor seems to have the same top end power as the FMFs just later with more over-rev thats flat. So on the hill drag no improvement against other bike maybe if I geared it for more rpm slight improvement but it was in the meat of the pipe. So lets go hit the dunes to get the full experience of the CPIs they will rev way longer on top but its flat no pull so you end up shifting at the same rpm range as the FMFs. At lower rpm the CPIs have no torque so your slipping clutch to get on the pipe. If on a hill and you get off the pipe clutch and or shifting down. With my FMFs i can roll on the gas and ride a wheelie smooth power with the CPI need to time it. In my don't no crap humble opinion. If you don't have a drag bike and want good all around performance don't get the in frame drag pipes they are what they are DRAG PIPES!!!!! Get the T5s or any other all around pipe.

I have a 4mil dune port with 35mm carbs, 165lb comp and FMF fatty pipes. I do 70% dune and 30% drag. I like the way my FMF pipes t come on low and hard and rev out good i can come off the pipe on a dune and give it gas and get back on the pipe with out shifting down or slipping the clutch most of the time. I also can ride around with my kids at slow speed and have all torque I need. So i read all the post that say CPI all the way! Great mid /top with over-rev. Like all banshee owners I need some CPI pipes. ( I like how they look and sound ) So I find some for a great price and i pick them up. I go out to the dunes for the weekend with my awesome new pipes and get them all tuned in. Did some drag racing against my friend / competitor seems to have the same top end power as the FMFs just later with more over-rev thats flat. So on the hill drag no improvement against other bike maybe if I geared it for more rpm slight improvement but it was in the meat of the pipe. So lets go hit the dunes to get the full experience of the CPIs they will rev way longer on top but its flat no pull so you end up shifting at the same rpm range as the FMFs. At lower rpm the CPIs have no torque so your slipping clutch to get on the pipe. If on a hill and you get off the pipe clutch and or shifting down. With my FMFs i can roll on the gas and ride a wheelie smooth power with the CPI need to time it. In my don't no crap humble opinion. If you don't have a drag bike and want good all around performance don't get the in frame drag pipes they are what they are DRAG PIPES!!!!! Get the T5s or any other all around pipe.

^^^ Tuning problem. NOT pipe problem.  Speaking from 1st hand experience.

On a PROPERLY build stock cyl 4mm, you should have power everywhere (IF tuned right). We went from FMFs to CPIs on the exact same motor and gained everywhere,,roll-on, everywhere. But only after it was tuned properly.

I even had a 280lb friend (MPD579 on here) ride it @ the BHQ/LS ride and comment on the power output.