1000cc drag banshee

00763aaron

Even if you are serious, you don't want to go from a 421 cc to a (legit)1000 cc motor. If you just want to beat your buddy (not sure what a 537 cc or whatever is) you could get by with a 10 mil Cub or 4 - 10  mil DM.

ya very true what mods would u recomend for me to get the most out of my 421 then

windeing kit is for my son this is for my bike retard

There's a whole lotta love there!!

Why don't you show your old lady the suspension thread where your advised against that pos death trap.

Your obviously full retard, and nobody ever wins anything once you go full retard! Simple jack.

• Like 1

Good chassis, alcohol, good tune (very forgiving for that motor), correct tires, and it wil run 3.8s or better at lots of tracks. PM me if you want. Got a 3rd string 421 that runs 3.7s cause the other 2 were apart. Not close to Menz's but then again no one is.

Ported and polished boost bottle, and 1 rear tire at 10 psi and the other at 2 psi... That is the super secret setup shhhhh

NO No NO! Ya got it all wrong it's the front tires you set up like that and you put on the arched swinger sideways to make it track behind the front