What A Arms do i have?

shustack

Bought this banshee i am in the process of changing the color and doing a frame up build basically. I was told i had lonestar gen 1 a arms. so i called lonestar and ordered all new balljoints and bushings. when they came in they werent right. The ball joint was to small for the spindle and to big to go into the a arm. So i called back lonestar and they said if its to big where it goes into the a arm its not theres. Sent them back today. Below is some pics of the ball joints and what i have of the a arm. They are currently getting re chromed, i dont have them back yet. They are +2 +1. Let me know what you guys think so i can get the right stuff ordered. 

Thanks Joe

81CBDB5D-40BE-4C15-91BF-34A69CEE73F9-139F4AB429B-E57F-42AB-982E-CBC23AFEA78A-139

My fat fingers were pointing to the a arms so the chrome shop knew what i was wanting done.lol

f2eaa153-d11a-41a8-91b8-acd4a7b7733e_zps

117FDA92-8436-4CBB-B2F8-A9B9FBE5C04F-525

8436B98D-4FFC-4390-AA32-46CF6027D5F2-525

69F10DB3-FF3C-40AC-853E-3F0AADC762F5-5258D69FB8F-8DE1-4EF4-BA57-B659A282A1C7-525\

Did picks of standard and mm. Hope this helps. 

Thanks Joe

Those are lsr you need to call them back and let them know they are the old style that use the 250r ball joints. Back in the day you had to ream the banshee spindles to accept the lsr ball joints cause they used the 250r size ball joints.

Called them today and told them, They argued with me and wouldnt sell me a set cause they kept arguing with me, so looks like i paid 14 for shipping and a 15% restocking fee. FUCK LONESTAR! Any other options of where to pick them up?

Called them today and told them, They argued with me and wouldnt sell me a set cause they kept arguing with me, so looks like i paid 14 for shipping and a 15% restocking fee. FUCK LONESTAR! Any other options of where to pick them up?

Have JWR order them for you.

If you believe the Ricky Stator website, (Yeah I know they're fuckers that have caused everyone endless misery. Just couldn't find this info anywhere else) the MOOG es2074 and the TRX250R have 16mm threads. Yours are clearly 14 mm. Apparently the VW transporter tie rod ends are 14mm.

http://www.rickystator.com/catalog/honda-ball-joint-p-41.html