Banshee vs. 2013 Raptor

Scooter350

Has anyone raced the new raptor. I have a stock banshee that took my buddie threw 3rd then his raptor took me by one quad length threw 6th. That sound about right or should i have waxed him. My banshee has stock pipes with pd cool head/cf reeds. His raptor completely stock.

Dude that 700 is a torque monster he wheelied 1-3 from 5mph roll on asphalt his top is around the same as my shee but when he brought those tires back down to the earth thats when he passed me, fast quad for sure. My shee just spins on pavement. I told him i might take him tuesday when my pipes and jet kit come in.

are you sure about that? to a certain extent yes... but the big 3mod is pretty close in cost wise to pipes and porting... they get to be pretty even at that point in some cases... basically you cant just go and get yourself a MX / trail style port and expect to eat the raptor.... heck I know of a buddy on here that was loosing to a 3mod raptor with a stock stroke MX ported shee... it was faster then his shee all around....

The 3 mod i know makes a massive difference but yes overall dollar for dollar banshee is of course going to take the lead 4 pokes have way more parts and are more expensive obviously, anything beyond the big 3 on a 4 stroke gets wayyyy expensive valves, cams, turbo, big bore, porting it starts to get nuts. this reminds me of that article on dirtwheels where they spent like a few grand on a banshee and had like a 734 raptor with like 15 grand in it or something.

• Like 1