What's cheaper guys BBQ member need some advice

Hey Guys I been drastically looking for a good banshee and haven't found to many nice ones for the right price and let me tell you I live in south Florida there are no clean banshee for the right price all the have is junk for the price of a bike that really have thousands put into it and the owners really cared and thought about every mod done to a bike, so what I was thinking is would it be cheaper building my own shee before giving someone 2500 to 3000 for junk please guys help me out i need some helpful advice thanks you fellow sheeaholics

Spen as much money on parts as you can while building it because your not gonna want to put hundreds more into a properly running bike. Also make wife/gf easier to deal with not having to buy more parts when you just built the damn thing. And you will probably be at 3500 for a slightly modded banshee if you build the whole thing and get quality parts!

depends what you want to do and your budget

if you try and buy everything and bolt together a quad it'll nickle and dime you to death on all the little stuff

most guys with perfect quads are looking to get back every penny they put into it, but it never hurts to throw a low offer and see if it sticks

fuel isn't cheap but check out of your area and plan a little road trip

best bet IMHO 

find a basket case that has some decent mods that you can live with or fit your goals for the quad 

then make it your own from there

seen too many people that buy "nice" quads just to rip them apart anyways and start from scratch

so find a decent turd and polish that diamond out of it

I like brisket / ribs and beer (as in Lager not this bud light crap !)