4 mill reeds

If your buying new....V-4's FTW!

v-4 or v-3 if on sale..

chariot reeds? ( i have never personally ran a set.. sooo)

stockers modified with boyesen 2 stage.

stockers modified with boyesen carbon single stage.

yes  in that order depending on your "fundage"

what a bout rad vavles

It's not 1993 it's 2013.......the "rad valves" aren't as RAD as they use to be.

Buy the V-4's.....they're BITCHIN DUDE!

I ran 2,3,4's.. In my old 421 i went from the 2's to the 4's.. Honestly didnt feel a power gain or a power loss. What i did feel was that the 4's seem to be a bit more responsive over the 2's when you stab the throttle! Id say for 200 bucks just get the 4's! Doest make much sense to me to buy used 2's or 3's for (usually) 125-150 when you can buy new 4's for a couple extra bucks!

I've had this dilemma before once, twice, three times I've bought the 2's after selling them why because most people will tell you they make power over the 3's. Now they have 4's and their claiming their better pretty sure their not worth up gradeing to but if purchasing new reeds probably the way to go. The 4's are just so new and I figure it will be sometime before the verdict comes out on how they perform. I would love to see a few more dyno comparisons before making the leap. Vforce reeds are the way to go and people seem to run them more than any other reed system out there.