compression problem?

jamesnug

Have a banshee bored out to 420cc and on Tommy t5 pipes,

went to it the evening and unfortunantly put suspension oil in the mix with petrol, ran it for about 30 mins and then died out, took it back up to the house and drained it once i realized the wrong oil was in and put in the proper stuff. after this the quad would not kick start, got it going after kicking for about 2 hours, anyway now the problem seems to be the right side down pipe is not heating up in sync with the left, also there appears to be a much reduced pressure coming out. the quad has lost power. any advice is much appreciated asap.

99% chance ! Do a compression test ! If its bad do a bore job and new pistons no biggie ! . crank should ok maybe ..

doubt it. I don't know the properties of shock oil, but I'm going to assume the worst and say it 100% breaks down in gasoline. So you had zero lubrication. Like I said I'm stating the worst scenario. But to score up the cylinder to lose all compression, I'm sure you had some serious heat. So I would pull the crank to check the bearings