ban Cfh87/ josh aka bbbp racing

joee20002

So wait... if I understand correctly, Joe is calling for Tyler to ban CFH because of a deal that he wasn't even involved in? Also, no one is out any money, no one got ripped off, and all of this is because CFH accepted a higher offer on his motor?

This is about the most ridiculous thread I have seen in quite some time.

Sure, it was a shitty move on his part, but you guys started out this thread like he fuckin' murdered your bunny and fed it to your children. Holy shit.

that was for finch lol sorry im not sure if  jaycll was  refunded the money he paid to the sponser yet, last i hear he was still waiting for cfh to give him the money. so if he gets his money back then no one is out of money

Wow. Just... wow.

Can someone explain to me, aside from trying to tarnish Josh's reputation, the reason that this thread is even here? I feel like there is some sort of underlying issue that someone is keeping quiet. There is NO WAY there is a grown man throwing out e-threats over a motor being sold to someone else. I mean, seriously...?

This kinda stuff is something I would expect to see a bunch of 12 year olds arguing about trading pokemon cards. You guys are grown ass adults.