Keihin PWK or PJ

HP wise about the same.... Idle circuit much easier with PWK and the flat D slide has a touch better response than the oval PJ slide..

hmm, thats a new one, i thought nothing was wrong with it. And detonation is normal for race motors? With those "custom" .030 squish flat roof domes.
i don't get it with you, from what I can see nobody has anything nice to say to you and you're always in a fight. That you always seem to be losing too. Why would you stick around if no one seems to like you. I don't know you and not trying to be a jerk but its pathetic.

i don't get it with you, from what I can see nobody has anything nice to say to you and you're always in a fight. That you always seem to be losing too. Why would you stick around if no one seems to like you. I don't know you and not trying to be a jerk but its pathetic.

Dude can't help it. No one likes him locally. The only response he can get is from people online.

I might look like im losing the internet war. Because they will bold face lie to keep there names clean. And i dont care what it looks like online, I dont live online. And I dont leave because im not running for tellin the truth. I have lost some money as well.

So at the end of it, I recieved a trash motor and this motor has never been done like ive done it, from the inside out. And will run the best it ever has.

I have gained more then I have lost.

I might look like im losing the internet war. Because they will bold face lie to keep there names clean. And i dont care what it looks like online, I dont live online. And I dont leave because im not running for tellin the truth. I have lost some money as well.

So at the end of it, I recieved a trash motor and this motor has never been done like ive done it, from the inside out. And will run the best it ever has.

LO fucking L

Backyard Boogie for life!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Thanks, needed that good laugh heading into the weekend. 

I will agree with you, no one has taken a perfectly good drag motor and tried to detune it with pump gas domes, bound to fuck it up worse than anyone could possibly imagine.

Yep, you are definitely going to do with it something no one has done before.  For once, you're not lying.

Take it to the track and post up videos and time slips.  Then we'll see it run the best it ever has.

Nevermind...we already know, just like Shearer "building" you a motor, that's NEVER going to happen.