bad crash > bad aditude

was it my fault?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok first let me start out by saying im open to all opinions and i want all veiws of oppinions so i can decide wither this kids a real *****et or not!

well it all started out by a bunch of our freinds goin riding and having a good time untill we all wer riding down this trail and i guess they were goin to hydroplane all the puddles (i was never told untill after the crash) and i was my friend on a rapter was in front of me i was second and this so called friend was behind me on a kx125. we wer all goin pretty fast down this trail (toped out) and the first puddle we hit i went sidways and plus i got a open lid and dont want to it soaked. so im booking and slowing down and goin through the puddles slow and i come to this huge puddle and i slow down pretty quick and am goin though it and all of a sudden WHAM i get hit from behind by this kid on the 125(toped out). he gose flying about 40ft and i just fall off into the puddle he get hurt pretty bad and all of a sudden the blame goes on me! now im a little guy and hes a big guy and today i find out hes telling eveyone hes ganna kick my ass :evil: wtf i think he was goin to pass me couse he said he was toped out completely and if i had the time to slow down and be driving in second than he should of had enouph time to slow down but i think he wanted to be a bad ass and pass me toped out to scare the shit out of me or impress me i dont know. but i guess he went to the hospital :shock:

u judge and ask questions

i don't think it's your fualt he ran in the back of you if he was going so fast he didn't have time to stop then how is youer fualt he needs to slow his ass down what if that had not been a puddle and a deer ran out in front of you and you had to slow down real quick you know moral of the story don't fucken fallow so close lol

It is definatly his fault. One thing you should always do when you go riding with friends on the trails is tell each other how and where you plan on riding. Same kind of accident happened to my brother. My cousin was up in front on the trails on a raptor, my little bro was in behind him on his crf-150 and I was in last on my ttr-125. Since my bro never really rides much with other people, he was getting a little excited and speeding, trying to stay close to the raptor. When the raptor slowed down fast, my bro paniced and hit the front brakes too hard. He ended up fliping and breaking the clutch lever all the way off. He had to ride about 2 miles back to the house in 1st gear :lol:

if he was going to fast to stop.. he was going to fast to stop.. thus it wasnt YOUR fault...

let him come kick your ass... then pull out a pistol...

ppl say its stupid but its a great way to avoid confrontation... he walks up to you and you say look im not a violent man and i dont care to fight you i think we both agree it was your fault and your just being a girl about it... so... when he pushes you again you say "thats it i need to pull out the mediator to have this discrepensy resolved" pull out the 9mm and say now im not going to point at you cause i dont want to threaten you, just letting you know that i can and will use this if need be..

never failed for me.. i had one guy get stupid and come back with his gun once.. and i knew it (if you pull heat on someone and they come back for more they are usually prepared..) so before anything happened i let him know "i have a concealed permit, you show me your gun i will shoot your face.. no joke"

yeh lank is right get a stun gun and take it to his nutz that should hurt specially since this guy thinks he's got balls of steel and if they are that should be interesting . but if it comes down to it do what i do and punch him in the throught(sp) and say fuck it. cuz if i think some ones gonna kick my ass i stop it with the quickness with a good ol punch to the neck never had ne 1 get up but i did get into some shit for hurtin some one so be carefull.

Definately his fault... no brainer! It is not your fault he made a bad decision. After all we don't exactly have rear view mirrors on those things :wink: The fact is he could have easily governed his speed to fit conditions, and he didn't.

Oh yeah... If the guy gives you any more crap just avoid him. It's not worth getting the crap beat out of you. If; however, you think you could take him, by all means do. (Far be it from me to tell ppl not to fight, it's fun to watch and even more fun to do :twisted: )

I'm with zep on this one... SHIT HAPPENS!!

But if he keeps on your case, you can't avoid him forever. I've only been in one fight that I absolutely couldn't avoid. He was a good 8''taller than me and 30pounds heavier.. So I fought him dirty, a good punch to the throut, a kick in the knee and kept wailing on his head once he was down b/c I knew if he got a chance to get up he'd eat my lunch.

Late,

Mike

don't want to make this thread go to hell or nothing, but my reading it, it almost seems like it wasn't anyones fault, because he was going too fast, and you slowed down, woulda happened to anyone, but i can see why people would say its his fault.

to tell you the truth thats how i feel, but if were goin to be pointing fingers then its his fault. the only reason why i posted this is couse i started to feel bad about him getting hurt, and understanding why he wants to kick my ass but now i think that hes complete ideot for wanted to kick my ass becouse i know i didnt do anything wrong, my mom was like '' you did it on purpose'' (becouse i thought it was funny at first and for not calling to see if hes ok).

If he presses the issue, teach the piss pot a lesson and whoop him :!: Always let him throw the first punch and make sure there are plenty of people watching.

Fighting dirty works... but you better hope the guy doesn't have any training. Whenever someone attempts a "dirty" move on me in the ring, it just clicks me over to "so that's how we are playing it" mode. Not all fighters are gentlemen, if the other guy isn't I make sure and let him know of my dissapointment :twisted:

Sounds like the guy could've just said accidents happen, most of us would kick a trees ass just for being in our way (most of us :) ).