bad crash > bad aditude

was it my fault?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I agree 100% that shit happens, especially at high velocity on a tight trail.

But damn dude, if he was friend enough to ride with I woulda at least made sure he got to the hospital if necessary and found out what the damages to him & his bike was...didja do that? Or offer to help fix stuff (not necessarily pay for it but unbend or help replace things)? I mean, if he's a real dumbass or a dickhead, I wouldn't have been riding with him in the first place. I'm not suggesting you kiss his ass or anything, but if I had a buddy down I'd be offering help before he had a chance to talk smack...

• 2 weeks later...

dont worry dude!!! B) it was his falt, when riding trails one should be careful & look ahead so shit like this wont happen. tell the fu**er he should slow down next time!!! :angry: if he has a problem with that send him my way ill sure explain it to him real good!!!! just keep on wearing that protective gear B)

jose~~

accidents happen man, i agree he shouldnt run about blaming you and threatening to kick your ass. it just shows that hes a kid and that he obviously cannot be trusted on a 125!! so nick his bike and get him an LT50. that will be suitable for kids im sure!! :D

stu