Busco Beach 2013

Surfrjag

thanks to everyone who came out, it was a lot of fun.  Some of us rode wheelies to far on the track, some went swimming with their trail bikes, and some even went flying into the brier bush after taking out a tree branch at 60mph from showboating a victory. glad everyone made it out alive!  and got their shoes back. haha . I made some new friends and got to hang out with some old ones. do it again later this year sometime?

get some pics up soon.. 

Had a great weekend out there with you guys. Hope we all & a lot more bhq members show up on the next meet. I have a few videos I want to post. My conputer won't let me upload them cause I need the original disk with the driver on it install on my computer. Can somebody link me to a compatible driver online?

thanks mike and Jason for the kind words.

mike im glad you put the smack down on those 2 raptors!! that one with the turbo wasn't as impressive once you got up next to him. it was only a 3500 dollor turbo.. ha

and sorry chris for kicking dirt on ya. if we would have got the water truck over there they probably would have got the track a little better so we didn't have to line up next to each other like that.

nobody got anymore pictures? ddq was the photographer that called out. guess he had other things to do. break stuff.. i dunno

What happen to you troy?

My boy came down from Ohio. He tried to get here early but it didn't happen. He finally rolled in around 10am Sunday and after driving all night he just wasn't feeling it.

We wanted to go down today but the weather sucks. Are you going to be ready for Slades this weekend?

My boy came down from Ohio. He tried to get here early but it didn't happen. He finally rolled in around 10am Sunday and after driving all night he just wasn't feeling it.

We wanted to go down today but the weather sucks. Are you going to be ready for Slades this weekend?

Nah....I have a lot more parts to buy & still need rear shock rebuilt. I have a long way to go.