Pic request for oof pipes mounted to lowered or relocated pegs

I put some lowered and back 1 inch foot pegs on my quad and I'm having a hard time getting the oofs supported enough that their not pulling away from the flanges of the jugs.. Can you guys posted up some pics of your setups. It would be nice to see some other ideas other than my own..

Thanks in advance

sounds like you have some weak springs.  if you don't have to struggle.....and I mean struggle......then your springs have lost their ability to hold your pipes tight.  Replace em and try again....there should be no problem with them being held tight to your jugs.

Yeah this is my next step, anyone know of some super strong springs

Buy extra when you do and build a spare mount as they always seem to break at the wrong time. If your running same side pipes you need a pretty beefy mount. Also check mcmaster carr for rubber mounting studs. This will help take some stress out and hopefully will keep it together. I have personally given up on same side for a hillshooter do to mounts always breaking. Your sure the pipes are correct for the flanges as they make like 4 diff sizes?

Buy extra when you do and build a spare mount as they always seem to break at the wrong time. If your running same side pipes you need a pretty beefy mount. Also check mcmaster carr for rubber mounting studs. This will help take some stress out and hopefully will keep it together. I have personally given up on same side for a hillshooter do to mounts always breaking. Your sure the pipes are correct for the flanges as they make like 4 diff sizes?

Yeah pipes are same side and are the correct setup flange size and pipe sz wise..

Any idea what that ruber mounting studs is called?

Search for 9376k217. I use those in rubber between the peg and the mount. That way it dampens some of the vibration and hopefully the rubber shears before the mount breaks. 1 minute to replace and your back in action. I used 1/8 aluminum flat stock with the rubber insulator as the spacer. Just figure out what width you need and order that. Hope that helps. Remember to make spares while you doing it.