MICHIGAN DRAG RACING 2013

joee20002

• 1 month later...

Monthly race at phil's sounds good to me, going to try and cook at every event if old man has time. Gunna make memorial, labor day, and the hq ride at silver lake and more than likely the ride at LS in sept...

Sounds like you guys will be fed well.

Prochassis- PM enroute with the address.

Haven't heard much about Ionia. It is supposedly a very well set up track from my understanding.

I think they're under new ownership/managment.  They'd have to be for anyone to go back there.  Track/surface were absolutely great.  The management was horrible.

It would take me a page to tell you about the last time I heard about an event there...and another page about the last time I got into it with that track manager.

Bottom line is...instead of work to prep a track after a good deal of rain, finishing his deck at his house was more important...

I thought phils was a invite only?

Phils usually is invite only.  And by invite....I've seen 20 to 30 plus machines there.  There is normally a TON of info and lead time posted before they run there.

At times, he just wants a few people, others...kick ass, run what ya brung big old throwdown....

It's nice for the MI East Siders because it's a quick drive.  Nothing against WMSD, still call it home, but it's a 3 to 4 hour drive one way from Metro-Detroit.

Phils is a cool track!