421 Cub Banshee $4100

jeepman128

Sadly this bike never gets ridden. I am sure this bike is worth more if it was parted out but quite frankly I don't have the time to do it. . I used this bike primarily in the dunes with the occasional trail ride. Clean AZ Title (Bike is located in Mesa, AZ) Motor • Can Run both Pump or Race Gas depending on riding style & elevation (I will provide both Domes (19cc & 21cc) • CPI Pipes & Silencers • 36mm Air Strykers • FAST Street Bike Clutch • 421 Cub Set-up o +4mm Hot Rods Crank o 68mm Pistons • Trinity Cool head with both 19cc & 21Cc Domes • VForce3 Reeds • K&N Matched Filters • A whole lot of Chrome and Polished Parts Electrical • Stock Stator • Laser Star Lights w/35 watt bulbs Suspension • Jansen 2+1 Chrome A-Arms • Elka Elite Adjustable Shocks (Worth every Penny!) • +4 Chrome Swingarm braced for trail riding • +4 g-Force Axle • Steering Stabilizer Tires • Set of Like new 10 Paddle Skat Track Haulers 21" • Set of 8 paddle Molded Sand Hawks (Cinder paddle) • Set of Front Skat Track Mohawks • Set of Front and Rear Dirt Tires Misc notes about the bike • Full Bore Plastics • It has treated me well over the past 7years. I do my fair share of trail riding as well as the dunes 3-5 times a year. She is a wonderful dune bike but can still drag race with the best of them. This is one of the most comfortable bikes I have ever ridden. • I am in the Phoenix Area and am asking $4100 obo • This bike has well over $15k Invested in aftermarket alone MON_0009.jpgMON_0003.jpgMON_0001.jpgMostrecentpics014.jpgMostrecentpics015.jpg

I am reposting for formatting purposes. (hopefully it works this time)

Motor

• Can Run both Pump or Aviation Fuel depending on riding style & elevation (I will provide both Domes (19cc & 21cc)

• CPI Pipes & Silencers

• 36mm Air Strykers

• FAST Street Bike Clutch

• 421 Cub Set-up

o +4mm Hot Rods Crank

o 68mm Pistons

• Trinity Cool head with both 19cc & 21Cc Domes

• VForce3 Reeds

• K&N Matched Filters

• A whole lot of Chrome and Polished Parts

Electrical

• Stock Stator

• Laser Star Lights w/35 watt bulbs

Suspension

• Jansen 2+1 Chrome A-Arms

• Elka Elite Adjustable Shocks (Worth every Penny!)

• +4 Chrome Swingarm braced for trail riding

• +4 g-Force Axle

• Steering Stabilizer

Tires

• Set of Like new 10 Paddle Skat Track Haulers 21"

• Set of 8 paddle Molded Sand Hawks (Cinder paddle)

• Set of Front Skat Track Mohawks

• Set of Front and Rear Dirt Tires

Misc notes about the bike

• Full Bore Plastics

• It has treated me well over the past 6 years. I do my fair share of trail riding as well as the dunes 3-5 times a year. She is a wonderful dune bike but can still drag race with the best of them. This is one of the most comfortable bikes I have ever ridden.

• I am in the Phoenix Area and am asking $4100 obo

• This bike has well over $15k Invested in aftermarket alone

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...