Herr Jugs Racing - 4mil build with "MX Hardcore" Porting

mall0y

I just wanted to give a big thanks to Kevin at Herr Jugs Racing for the help with my 4mil build.

Kevin's portingsecond that gr8 guy is kevin is top notch, prices are VERY reasonable and his customer service is second to none.

I'll be sending all of my stuff to Kevin from here on out.

Herr Jugs Racing - Kevin Herr

Phone:     858-945-3622

Email:       kevinherr@herrjugsracing.com

Build Details

• +4mm Long Rod Stroker (Stock cylinder)
  • HJR "MX Hardcore" Porting
  • +4 timing
  • VF3's
  • Chariot Billet Intake
  • 28mm PWK's w/UNI pods
  • Running on pump gas

This thing rips.  I'm hoping to get it on a dyno before next summer.  I'll be sure to post up the results!

IMG_20120905_191443.jpg

IMG_20120831_163552.jpg

IMG_20120909_131827.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

What info are you looking for?  

Was wondering if you had some serious ride time on this build.

What type of riding do you do?

Any dyno numbers?

Just asking cause you mentionied that you'd hope to get it on a dyno before next summer.

Well, it's almost the end of next summer.

I know how life can get in the way... believe me.

• 4 months later...

Was wondering if you had some serious ride time on this build.

What type of riding do you do?

Any dyno numbers?

Just asking cause you mentionied that you'd hope to get it on a dyno before next summer.

Well, it's almost the end of next summer.

I know how life can get in the way... believe me.

I have a year and a half of riding time on it. Mostly weekend rides during the warmer months (April-Oct).  The bike still runs great, no signs of slowing down, no change in performance.

We mostly run hill climbs on the coal banks in PA. Long, mostly full throttle, high RPM runs. 

No dyno numbers.  I really wanted to do it but you called it - life got in the way.  I'll make it a point to do it if the opportunity presents itself.  If not, I'll definitely the next time I freshen it up.

A dyno run really needed. It isnt going to be a dyno queen. Its a woods type port. I love a good hard pulling 50-65hp bike that starts at 3500 or 4000. Thats one of the reasons I like T5s. Looks like you got momma to spring for a lot of parts at once. That is a lot of parts and turned out sweet.

A dyno run really needed. It isnt going to be a dyno queen. Its a woods type port. I love a good hard pulling 50-65hp bike that starts at 3500 or 4000. Thats one of the reasons I like T5s. Looks like you got momma to spring for a lot of parts at once. That is a lot of parts and turned out sweet.

Hey now, "momma" sprung for nothing in that picture.  That's not even momma's kitchen.

But yea, the point of the entire build was to improve the bottom end on the hills - which it has.  Hardly ever have to work the clutch its always ready to get back in it.  

• 3 months later...

No it's not, just wanted to see the curves, that's all.....