BAN Willard Wright

mpd579

I’m calling for a BAN of willardwright59

I agreed to trade on YFZ 450 shocks and $100 (well 104 I covered his paypal fees)

for his “Ohlins that were rebuilt for a 250lbs rider a few months ago.

Here is a like to the post

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=160934&hl=

I send the money on or about 11/10 and he stated he would ship on 11-13.  Now I was upfront and said i would be a few days shipping my shocks to him.   

I got the “I sent them to you....the mail man picked them up.....can’t believe you don’t have them yet story” When i checked with him on 11-20.  

He got my shocks on 11-23.  His Dad called me wanting to know how he paid for these?  I explained the deal and his dad assured me that Will did have some shocks and would be shipping them.  WTF?

Now Will tells me the old BS story he made a mistake and shipped them to the wrong guy and that guy would send them onto me.  

Well when the things finally get here guess what...they shipped from Oil City PA on 11-27 (where he lives at)

When I open up the box I think oh shit.   The things are junk.  I doubt they were ever re valved   the bushings/bearings are junk and need replaced.  I have pics I’ll try and post up.

I txt him and tell him I want my shocks and money back.   Well he says “I’ve painted your shocks” “what can we do and work this out’”

I explain to him that we can’t.  I told him I wouldn’t sell these shocks I got from him to someone w/o them inspecting them 1st.   I also wanted proof of the work that Ohlin did on them.  He has never produced but says they did the work and knows cause hes the one that sent them to Ohlin.

I agree to take my $100 and a set of billit intake bases and be done with the whole deal.    This was 12-3.

10 days later I have no money or intakes.  He has told me so many fucking lies over the past 10 days.  “I added the money to my paypal account but it hasn’t moved” and so on.  PURE HORSESHIT

Last lie was he was 92 cents short of giving me a refund.  So I asked “If i send you a $1 you’ll send my refund?”  Hahaha   I gifted him a dollar and guess what more lies.

He let me login to his paypal account.  themotocrossman119@gmail.com

Now he had sent a payment from his other paypal account willardwright59@gmail.com in the amount of 85 (and paid the fees??)

His account is in a negative balance and he won’t be sending money to anyone!!!  I saw it with my own eyes!!

I really got on his ass today and told him I was tired of this shit.  More lies “just give me til Sat.  The money is in the account exc.”   He keeps blaming the 21 day hold on funds for new sellers.  But its bullshit cause he has NO BANK ACCOUNT OR CC with the account   He could add money and send my refund at anytime   I CALLED PAYPAL to verify 

This is a shame.  I’ve deal with buying and selling online for years.   Will has wasted so much of my time   HE NEEDS Banned for good.  I have had 2 dealings with him before and both came through.  Really shocks me he fucked me like this.

FYI his name is 

Willard (Will) Wright

953 Gibson Hill Road

Oil City PA 16301

his # (814) 671-3222

DO NOT BUY SELL OR TRADE with him.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had contacted me about rebuilding those shocks a while back, and I told him I would not work on them because of their condition, inability to get parts, etc. It was a liability. He sent me a message back like 5 days later telling me that he had them rebuilt by ohlins for cheaper than I would have done them for (Obviously BS, and I told him I wouldn't work on them in the first place).

He mentioned in the shoutbox a while back that he just wanted to unload them and get something different. He knew what he did, and obviously was out to try to screw someone.

Hopefully you get your shocks back, or if there's any way I could help you out on those shocks, let me know.

Man that sucks! Always seems that shitting things happen more often then not to good people! Josh(mpd579) is a good dude! He just bought a motor from be with ZERO complications!! I hope ya get everything straightened out! Good luck man!