Best of craigslist..................

Response from ad.

I had to!

Thank you for your interest. This 2006 Yamaha Banshee Special Edition, runs and drives excellent. This atv has been extremely well maintained with a full service history, Only 20 hours! Transmission is Manual , 350cc engine . Everything works on it, it has no leaks or drips and does not smoke at all, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions with a clear title free of liens.

I bought it when I was serving in U.S Naval Support Facility Thurmont , based in Maryland and now I am deployed in Athens, Greece. The atv will be delivered from U.S Naval Support Facility Thurmont, Maryland it is stored in a military compound.

I have dropped my price to $1,350 (purchase price) including delivery and handling to your address , since this is an Urgent Sale, will be delivered free of charge through a military transportation service to a designated location of your choice, average delivery time is 3-5 business days, depending on destination. It has been reduced because I need to find a buyer before my next deployment take place and I don't want to waste more time negotiating. I will not negotiate the price.I will take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying the atv ,to be sure that I don’t waist my time with endless discussions.This way, I shall be assured of the serious intentions .

If you're interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner email me your: Full Name , Shipping Address and Phone Number, to open a case with Amazon Payments. They will contact you to explain the entire procedure. The financial part will be managed by them, which means that you will have a 15 days inspection period before committing to buy the atv. Using Amazon Payments service we are both 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.

Thank you and God Bless!

Lt Maria Snyder

16th SOCOM

U.S. Navy SEALs Combined Assault

U.S. Naval Support Activity (NSA) Souda Bay

PSC 814 FPO AE

Greece 09865

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...