Best of craigslist..................

Lots of stolen quads lately here in pa. A buddy just had his raptor 700 taken from his brothers garage this past weekend in Myerstown pa. People are fucking dirt bags.

It's shitty...my buddy had his stolen right out of his driveway, and we were out back shooting guns. Came around front and it was gone. Makes me wonder when I'm gunna come home and be missing all of my stuff.

It's shitty...my buddy had his stolen right out of his driveway, and we were out back shooting guns. Came around front and it was gone. Makes me wonder when I'm gunna come home and be missing all of my stuff.

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=92

Anybody ever try these rotor locks? Thinking about getting one to stop your average idiot the if from rolling off with your quad...

speaking of stolen shit........had Kfx come into the shop needed some work couple days ago, kid and his mom said they just bought it a week or so ago..... no vin number anywhere, was gound off and painted, I called my sheriff buddy. Its stolen, called the people who brought it in so they could be there when the sheriff come. I felt kinda bad, 14/15 yr old kid in tears, mom pissed off about the money, I says look guys, someone spent hard earned money on this thing and im sure they had the same reaction when it was stolen, I cant have this in my shop, I don't know what to say.

it was apperently bought with a bill of sale from the thieves but prolly a fake name, I don't see anyone getting their money back but at least the original owner will be happy.

I hate that kids feelings are hurt,but it's still cool you did the right thing instead of over looking something like that just to make a buck.

Banshees are a tad different though, I have a title for the frame and wasn't thinking when I painted it. The cases are off a different machine. And I'll have a lot of money sitting there building it from the ground up. Idk if I can still read the numbers on the frame or not.