Need help finding a-arm bushings

awesomewrangler

Guys, I need your help.  I'm trying to locate a-arm bushing for chrome magnum a-arms.  I bought these off a member here knowing the bushings were dry rotted from sitting.  We both thought they took regular banshee bushings but they don't.  The arms tubing diameter is thicker than a factory arm.  Are there any sponsors here that are magnum dealers or know of any replacement bushings?  Can anyone confirm the actual manufacturer of these arms? These arms are new and I can't wait to mount them but the bushings are junk.  Please help.

I guess I could do that but I would think the stockers would be awfully thin.  I saw somewhere on the net that mentioned burgard makes alot of arms for magnum so I shot them an email.  Haven't heard anything back yet but I'll keep you posted when I do.  If you guys have any other info please update this thread until we find an answer.  Thanks again!

I guess I could do that but I would think the stockers would be awfully thin.  I saw somewhere on the net that mentioned burgard makes alot of arms for magnum so I shot them an email.  Haven't heard anything back yet but I'll keep you posted when I do.  If you guys have any other info please update this thread until we find an answer.  Thanks again!

I had the same problem a while back. I gave up on trying to get a hold of burgard and went to a Nuts and Bolts with one a arm and found some bronze bushings. They have worked great no problem!

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem a while back. I gave up on trying to get a hold of burgard and went to a Nuts and Bolts with one a arm and found some bronze bushings. They have worked great no problem!

That's a good idea

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2