Pipes, Pegs, Pods, and more.....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gold Series FMF SST Pipes

Header Pipes in great shape, No cracks, or dents.  Some minor scuffing and scratches.  The first 8 inches on both pipes is blued/blacked on both pipes. Left silencer and tube is in great shape, the right side is another story.  The tube has several dents and the stinger tube itself is bent, these were on the bike when I bought it and I didnt notice the damage until I removed it.  They will still mount up and run and its not very noticeable when mounted.

I'll do 155$ Shipped to your door.

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

ProTech Banshee Grab Bar  SOLD

Installed it for one ride, didnt like it and pulled it off.

65$ Shipped

JD's Custom Kick Ass Foot Pegs   SOLD

Carbon Fiber Yamaha Grill

Great shape, no nicks or flaws, clean!

45$ shipped

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

K&N Pods and Outwears   SOLD

New never used still in packaging, fits stock carbs.

55$ Shipped

This is my first time selling on BHQ, I dont have any seller feedback to go off of.  I have bought tons of parts off here and can give you the guys names off here I have dealt with as a buyer.  

I will include tracking numbers on items that are shipped when they are shipped.

Keep in mind these parts are used and they do have flaws, when buying do not expect brand new parts, I've tried to describe them best I can, If you would like more photos drop me a PM and Ill be glad to get you more photos.  If you have questions and would like to talk by phone that's no problem, PM me your number and Ill give you a call.

If your interested in buying a set of pipes Id prefer to talk with you by phone first so that you clearly understand the flaws before purchasing them. 

I have a lot more parts to sell but I'm just testing the water for now to see how this goes.  

Thanks, 

J