Slick Banshee Thumb Throttle

I did a search and couldnt find anything on this but there must be someone out there who has changed out that huge ugly looking stock banshee throttle for something more slick.  I would love to be able to use something as simple as a snowmobile throttle. 

The fundamental difference seems to be that on a snowmobile the carbs are rail mounted and the large cable adjustment is done there where as on the banshee the carbs are spigot mounted and the large cable adjustment is done at the thumb throttle on the handlebars.

Does anyone know of an aftermarket banshee throttle or the use of a simpler (snowmobile) thumb throttle that works???  if you got pics or web sites that would be great.

Mike

I guess the key is to get the correct amount of throttle travel for the carbs that I am using (Mikuni 34TM) while still being able to adjust them on top of the carbs for large throttle cable adjustments not just the fine adjustments that are normally done on the top of the wheeler.  

I do like the chariot look but its still not as simple as the sled thumb throttle.

Monster, or anyone else, do you really think the throttle would stick with mud or sand??  I have to believe someone out there has done something like this?

Yes the link to the cable and throttle is the concept I am looking for.

The throttle cable and pivot pin on throttle are not sealed! Not a problem on a snowmobile. I think it will work no problem just may stick if it gets mud or something in it. I had 38mm carbs on snowmobile you just adjust carbs on the carb cap for cable slack and sync. I no they make a simple thumb throttle just unable to find it. I like the the concept.

I don't like the moose throttle. The thumb lever seems to stick out oddly far from the bars and is uncomfortable at anything less than 1/2 throttle.

I'd second the honda thumb throttle from experience. However, I haven't used the chariot or any other throttles for comparison.

As far as the throttle throw, the 250R has a 35mm carb, should work fine for up to and around that carb size. I have yet to use it with anything larger than 30mm's but once my motor comes together I'll be trying it with 36mm lectrons.