Hotrods +4mm 115mm Stroker Balanced Specs?

Z400Banshee

I meant balanced like on a car crank. They need the pistons to balance them so i wasn't sure if they did this for a small motors as well. I never saw a crank balanced before so I dont really know how it is done. I joined this site to learn how you guys build your race motors and to help me on my build. 

i dint click those links.  the only place i know for sure that does actual atv crankshaft balancing is crankworks.  you have to send your pistons etc with the crank and they can do it ..  if you want to do this  give them a call..

a "true and weld" is a little differnt  its not a balanced crank just setup so it turns true in the straight line bore.  that is  its not out of line across the center. most "
hotrods" are setup to within factory spec or less.  in my personall experience the better the true is the better it will run  i usually shoot for .0005 or less  that takes a long time to do  and a lot of patience. there is also "phasing" that is the relationship of degree's the 2 sides are at.  a 0 phase  or 180 d phase is perfect  any more and the timing can get all out of line and cause all kinds of issues..   i have seen a lot of crank out of phase especially if they were not welded inside  OR have been rebuilt and had issues when going back together.   its something not looked at very often. 

you can even have the cranks "pinned"  thats where they are pperfect phased then a pin is cut into the webs to help they stay in true.  its a great idear to do as much as you can with a GOOD quality crank if your serious about building a good drag motor.  a well built crankshaft will go a long way.  cheapo cranks and cheapo assembly will result in all kind of problems and issues..