RDZ OUTTA FRAME BIG BORE PIPES AND NITROUS EXPRESS KIT

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a coincidence, after I filed my PayPal claim, 5 days ago today I got an email saying he contacted them and sent a tracking number, it shows he shipped something today with a arrival date of 5 Dec. I don't know why he wouldn't answer his phone, or WTF I'm actually gonna get in the mail, but we'll see. Funny thing is I don't even want them now, I ordered straight from Shearer. Wonder what will arrive and why he wouldn't contact me???

In my text messages he said he shipped them on 20 Nov, so he totally lied about that, and that was the last text I got from him....Prolly gonna be a box of newspaper lol

Grey

What a coincidence, after I filed my PayPal claim, 5 days ago today I got an email saying he contacted them and sent a tracking number, it shows he shipped something today with a arrival date of 5 Dec. I don't know why he wouldn't answer his phone, or WTF I'm actually gonna get in the mail, but we'll see. Funny thing is I don't even want them now, I ordered straight from Shearer. Wonder what will arrive and why he wouldn't contact me???

In my text messages he said he shipped them on 20 Nov, so he totally lied about that, and that was the last text I got from him....Prolly gonna be a box of newspaper lol

Grey

How does filing a claim on a gifted payment work?