iPod speakers on banshee can it be done?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't listen to these idiots. My Banshee has two Rockford 10" subs, a set of 6x9s and some tweeters all powered by a Rockford 600W amp. I've also got a cap for the big bass hits. The head unit is a JVC Chameleon mounted on my handle bars. I mounted a 900CCA marine battery on a custom made grab bar. It was a fairly straight forward install.

209,, dont let these dick bags discourage you, secretly they all would try it they just dont know how to do it. I usually listen to kanye or jayz while i ride, sometimes ill go old school with some beasties i dont have any pics of my set up but you can totally hear it. When i ride with mattscss ill listen in on the 2 way and he always plays shit like pink or katy perry but whatever i dont judge him. What you need to do is convert your strator from acdc current to dcac current. There is some posts on here that can show you how to do it but the fastest easiest way is just PM mattscss, he can totally give you the step by step instructions. He is like a doctor of electrical or some shit, and he digs helping people fix it up. He walked me through it and my charging system works crazy sick yo. Then you gotta mount up a battery, you will only need a small one, hit up matt again, cause he has a cheap hook up on the perfect battery and battery tray for the banch. I stil cant believe all these guys were giving you shit. I happen to know for a fact that sandmanpnw rocks out to rhianna when he rides, i have seen his play list its kinda gay but if the shoe fits. He just parted out his old shee, you might check to see if he still has his strator set up it was already converted and shit. probably sell it mad cheap