Fuckin A guys!

IMG_4821_zpsef50ac1c.jpg

IMG_2211_zpsb3e1ca4b.jpg

IMAG0379_zpsdff8ef59.jpg

I'm getting some if these made. I have white and clear ordered. They can do different colors I'll check on black.

They are made from 18mil plastic and don't weigh much at all. We use them on drag bikes.

I'll get better pictures when they arive. Price is pretty reasonable too. Pm me if interested.

holy dog shit fido! I NEED THIS! you gotta post how much or pm me. now I gotta dig up some shit to sell lol

Man, I dig the clear for a couple reasons. With an aluminum tank and a polished radiator, would look bitchin'. Or, you could paint the inside, like they do with RC cars and have a super shiny, durable look.

IMAG0383_zpsbcd37dd7.jpg

IMAG0385_zps1b85c5e8.jpg

I'm getting the flames air brushed from the inside to match the frame color and leave the rest clear. It's kind of hard to see but it has my number on the front that will be painted. 2C

I'm still working out pricing but it looks like around $220 for the clear and $190 for the white. That is with no designs on it, just plain. They should be available within the next two weeks.