421 cheetah cub cylinders

tell that scammer to come to my neck of the woods, i surely teach is fuckn ass, sinec hes a cop i am bagering him and tell his stank possume ass to do sumthing about it, fuckn scammer, this what makes me as a buyer and seller not able sell or but parts, one fuckn want to be pig face muther fucker fucks it up for thousands of good loyal people, i have yet to have someone scam me on here and i plan to keep it that way, but tell that gray goose drankin bitch to come downsouth and ill give him a 421 cylinder and pistons and domes for free if he just take his ass down here to me, if he need my address ill gladly give it to him through his fuckin pm, ""he need to ask that BHQ member fuckn him mom for free parts instead of trying to get free parts from a honist member""..... FUCK him and his Ganster pose!!!!!!!

and is every body paying attension, he is a fairly new member on here, ie only came on here to scam good people, i wanted those cylinder and i would be very happy to pay what he asked for a almost new setup, DUMB FUCK!!!!! find me MR. Law,,, i live in florida bitch, real shit....

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks to be quite the gangsta ? the unlaced high tops were a dead give away :)

l.jpg

i fail to see a turbo on this ?

l.jpg

VELOZ, MIGUELITO & NANCY 461 WASHINGTON AVE HACKENSACK, NJ 07601

http://www.myspace.com/rollaman

https://www.facebook...#!/mike.veloz.9

look at the size of this wild bore, he need a 611 cub to pull his lard ass around, what was he going to do with a 421? pull his fat daughter donut waist around??????

apparently ya are. i got paid with a gift and buyer received it. and you were being a tard and got a bad vibe off ya even mentions i was worried you were gonna trying something like this. and holy fuck i was right so wheres the pic of this junk he sent?
Not only did I receive it with no problem but it up and running already. Thanks again finch.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

tell that scammer to come to my neck of the woods, i surely teach is fuckn ass, sinec hes a cop i am bagering him and tell his stank possume ass to do sumthing about it, fuckn scammer, this what makes me as a buyer and seller not able sell or but parts, one fuckn want to be pig face muther fucker fucks it up for thousands of good loyal people, i have yet to have someone scam me on here and i plan to keep it that way, but tell that gray goose drankin bitch to come downsouth and ill give him a 421 cylinder and pistons and domes for free if he just take his ass down here to me, if he need my address ill gladly give it to him through his fuckin pm, ""he need to ask that BHQ member fuckn him mom for free parts instead of trying to get free parts from a honist member""..... FUCK him and his Ganster pose!!!!!!!

and is every body paying attension, he is a fairly new member on here, ie only came on here to scam good people, i wanted those cylinder and i would be very happy to pay what he asked for a almost new setup, DUMB FUCK!!!!! find me MR. Law,,, i live in florida bitch, real shit....

WHAT IN THE FUCK DOES THIS SAY??

I'm going to be the asshole and play devils advocate. I'm seeing a few things that stand out. First one that immediately jumped out to me, was that my cheetah cub cylinders were no where near fitting into a large flat rate box. I did a little bit of searching on USPS's website, and the inside dimension of a LFRB is 12"x12"x5.25". Additionally, I'm not sure where the number of 8lbs came from, but my bare cylinder with packing material going to millennium was 11.41lbs according to my shipping receipt.

A stock cylinder, from intake to exhaust flange measures roughly 6 3/4". Obviously wouldn't fit in a large flat rate box if two of them were configured the same way as a cub. Does anyone have a set of cub cylinders laying around that could measure this distance lined in red? My suspicion is that these cylinders never would have fit in a large flat rate box in the first place. Reek's receipt shows that he paid the correct amount for a large flat rate box, $15.45

cub.jpg

The second part of this, is the insurance receipt. Why would a $700 transaction be insured for $1,000?