please help me solve this problem...

domlav

the 3's are letting so much more air in that its taking a bit for the fuel to catch up. that might be your hesitation or stutter. might want to try one size smaller in the needle, so it lets more fuel in for the amount of air, always start with clip in the middle, i know finch you probably dont start there

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its hard to know on here who's right, theres no (use this set up and your dead on), i gave u the formula to help u figure it out, elevation, climate, pipes, motor set up all play apart in jetting. As for the V-FORCE 3's on a stock motor you even have the stock air box.i know alot of guys running them on there 421 cubs with alky all im saying is its an over kill. u would'nt put an 850 cfm double pumper on your stock 350 car motor would u. whos running the v-force 3's (banshees that are making over 70 hp) or for finch motors that are 50hp and up, in any case there built motors not stock.

Oh my lol i dont run vf's

the 3's are letting so much more air in that its taking a bit for the fuel to catch up. that might be your hesitation or stutter. might want to try one size smaller in the needle, so it lets more fuel in for the amount of air, always start with clip in the middle, i know finch you probably dont start there

alwys start from the middle. think i already told him that hmm

no finch it seams you always have a comment on my posts the 90 psi comment was letting the guy know his compression was fine, was there anything i told the guy that might lead him in the wrong direction with helping him figure out his jetting. i was giving him an answer not trying to make some one look dum. you struck a nerve when i asked that guy about his carbs 39 or 40s he didnt know or not sure i seen the pwk in the post. and you come back and say (he said PWK) im not looking to try and make my self look smart or some one else look dum. im just trying to help some one out. i agree with the guy on the plug caps and wires thats possible too.

okay i've got something new, let's just see if i figure it out right.

i ran it with air box lid revoved and the hesitation has completely disapered. so i was running rich on my needles, right?

now it had much more power like this and i don't feel like putting the lid back ;) . do some guys run like this? i guess it involves more frequent air filter cleaning but otherwise is there any problem?

thanks guys!