what shocks?

dune goon

have a stock a arm banshee wanna keep it that way, i ride dunes, hill shoot ect, but i also like so sky it out on the dunes and the pasture track ect, dont really understand comp rebound all the adjustment stuff so i just want a simple all around shock perfeably as good as what come on a stock honda 450r like to spend less than 800 that should I get? thanks - zack

have a stock a arm banshee wanna keep it that way, i ride dunes, hill shoot ect, but i also like so sky it out on the dunes and the pasture track ect, dont really understand comp rebound all the adjustment stuff so i just want a simple all around shock perfeably as good as what come on a stock honda 450r like to spend less than 800 that should I get? thanks - zack

Banshee stock a-arms suck get rid of em! Elkas and some plus 2 a-arms is amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

Just curious on why the stock a-arms suck?

I got a free set of stock yfz450 arms I'm going use since I'm broke.

Stock a-arms are not junk... you have to take certain people's advice with a grain of salt around here... they have lasted some people 15-20 years.

I would recommend keeping your stock a-arms over going with YFZ450 a-arms, to keep your geometry the same, and shock length a stock banshee length. If you run the YFZ450 arms, you will have to special order shocks to fit those a-arms. If you decide to change your a-arms down the road, you will be GREATLY limited on what you can purchase using your existing shocks.