What size dome cc should I run?

I bought a used noss head with 22cc domes. One is beaten up and needs replacing. I would like to ask what cc dome would you guys suggest for my combination. Its a stock trued and welded crank. stage 3 ported stock cylinder and 65 mm cast pistons. Going to run FMF fattys, either rejetted stock carbs or a 2-1 35mm pwk. I have a timing advance bracket, probably start with 4 degrees. I will be using it for intense trail riding. I like to ride hard and keep the rpm's high. Our sea level is 600 ft. I am looking to run pump gas, being 93 octane when its available. Sometimes in very rural areas you get stuck with either 87 or 91 if your lucky with no ethanol. My only other option is to use a octane booster but I don't know if there is anything on the market that actually works.

I appreciate the info.

smaller dome need for higher fuel

That much I know. Smaller the dome, the higher the compression, the higher octane needed. Noss has several size cc domes available, how does a custom have an advantage over the precut domes?

I ran 19's on 91 octane...Would rattle sparks plugs out on occasion but never melted down...ran like a raped ape for an unported stock stroke. If you want to stay with 22's I have a set in real good condition I have a set i would sell you for 35 shipped. I dont see any reason to waste money having custom domes cut for a stock stroke trail bike...just my 2 cents.

Any of the BHQ sponsors can get you domes. Without knowing exactly what is done to your cylinders it will be hard to design a custom dome. An off the shelf dome will work fine for your application.

NOSS Machine is also a sponsor and can provide you the domes you need. You can order direct through him or any of the BHQ sponsors.