2013 Banshee HQ Ride Sand Mountain UT

We will be trying to get a couple of the big circles reserved early thursday so we can have everybody camp close. Always messes up a group ride when everyone's scattered IMO. As for the fuel thing, Shay and I are brainstorming to come up with ideas to accomodate everyone. Methanol thought is allowing the people coming from a long distance pack a little lighter. Alky isn't as easy to come by close to Little Sahara.

The camping is as Finch said "primitive" with no hookups. There are several restrooms and running water at those. Nephi and Delta are the closest major towns, either are about 30 miles from the dunes, there is a fuel station in Lindle about 15 miles from the dunes. I will see if we can start getting some pictures of this place loaded for those of you who haven't been. Shay has a couple from the top of the mountain that show the camp circle where we usually camp. I think this is going to be a great time and well worth the drive for you guys/gals back east. Any questions, feel free to hit myself or Shay (Wildcard2) up.

-Brandon

Requirements for the dunes:

1) Flag at least 6' (never been hastled about color or size)

2) ATV must be registered (out of state registration is fine)

3) No glass bottles allowed (please if you bring it in pack it out)

4) Under 18 must have helmet, Children ages 12-16 are supposed to have atv riders safety course, 16-18 must have safety course or drivers licence

5) Pay for use area, each highway vehicle must display pass in windshield. Can be purchased daily or for multiple days.

There is a website I will get on to copy the complete rule list from, we haven't ever been bothered by the rangers for exhaust noise ect.

-B