**BansheeHQ Fall Play Day**

I doubt I will be able to come up but if I do I will bring a new set of 22" Klaws I have someone can use. They work awesome on bikes up to +6 swingarm on stuff like that. I have 2 sets of asphalt tires too if we could get some pavement racin in somewhere close.

Ill bring asphalt tires as well....just in case.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i get to go it wont be but for a little bit....got more fire wood to cut and have a big brush pile i got to burn off.

Damn cody that sucks sorry to hear your getting old like me.....lol

Ill make some calls this evening. I know my cousin was looking for a 4 stroke to set up for drag racing. What all is done to the yfz? Whats done to drag bike?

YFZ is ported, stock cams, 12.25:1 piston, FCI intake, carb bored to 42.5mm with flex jet A/S and adjustable leak jet, sparks big core, dyna ignition, D/C conversion stator, pro taper bars, nerf bars, HIDs. I've got like 10 hrs in just jetting this thing almost perfect so it doesn't pop, hesitate, sputter or anything.

Banshee is 4mm cub with 39s on alky, Shearer OOF left side, 1-5 duneable, lock up, straight cuts, +8 swingarm, +2 drag a-arms, drag axle, hill shooters all around, nology coil/wires, dyna ignition, pretty much everything that can be done to it I did. Its on F.A.S.T. gallery page on website.