just rebuilt and now she wont idle or run right

scooter66

did you put the wrong slide in the wrong carb? arched side facing the rear/filter?

i didnt even pull the carbs and tops apart,,,but i did have to ajust the right side up a good amount to get them to open even,,,im gettin lost on everything,,,im getting frustraited with these dang carbs

i didnt even pull the carbs and tops apart,,,but i did have to ajust the right side up a good amount to get them to open even,,,im gettin lost on everything,,,im getting frustraited with these dang carbs

im pretty sure i put the pistons in the right way,,but maybe i need to go out and check them,,,so u guys think 270 in small for a 1480 elavation????

and when its not running she leaks some petro,,she was apart for bout 5 months

Edited by scooter66

ive got similar mods on mine, pipes, porting, air filter/ no lid, im right around 1000 for elev and my main jets are 330, pilots stock and it runs sweet!!

im hoping that my mains are my problem,,,it has all toomy jets and filter no lid,,,just 270 jets though,,,but once it runs for a while i have no problem sucking the plastics off the 450's

Edited by scooter66