Vitos 465 cylinders

Paulie B

The 4 mill version has zero bottom end or mid range.

With intake timings of 132....I agree, no bottom end. That's why we put a 7 mill crank in, to correct the timings and get some bottom end back.

I have to get my bigger carbs on. I still have stockers on but it has the same bottom end as my old combo with a ridiculous top-end.

I'm easily entertained I guess.

I'm running wht I call an all stock combo. Stock head, reeds, carbs, airbox..... It's still a pretty fun ride.

Your old set-up must not have been much.

Your current set-up isn't much either. Your easily entertained with maybe 60HP of all top end. Sorry. :shrugani: But if your happy with it....that's all that matters. Cause we could talk forever about what people "Could" have.

With intake timings of 132....I agree, no bottom end. That's why we put a 7 mill crank in, to correct the timings and get some bottom end back.

Your old set-up must not have been much.

Your current set-up isn't much either. Your easily entertained with maybe 60HP of all top end. Sorry. :shrugani: But if your happy with it....that's all that matters. Cause we could talk forever about what people "Could" have.

Please. I whooped an 800 renegade all day.

Be sure to check out my dyno thread coming soon.

Your bike might be more then 60hp! But then it might not be! Ya never know until your on the dyno! There alot of people out there, and on this site that think they have "100hp" banshee! Truth of the matter is.. It takes more then people think to get the #'s their looking for! 99% of the time, after a day at the dyno, your walking away scratching your head and pissed at the world!!

True.

Paulie if your running against ANY 4-stroke that doesn't have a turbo or nitros. Then we really aren't even interested. A mild bolt on modded Banshee will walk on them all.

Banshee owners are like owners of old Hemi cars......we never complain about a lack of power....only lack of traction.

If your running a Vito's 10 mill on a stock length swingarm, with a stock head and reeds and carbs.....you have one mismatched mess.

So I'll stick with the 60 HP prediction till you post some numbers. Cause dome shape, compression, pipe style and airflow thru carbs matters.

• 4 weeks later...