another carb problem

kenny007

Ok guys I tried searching on here but couldnt find what I needed. so here goes. I swapped frames, before the swap the engine ran fine. now to turn it on i have to open the throttle all the way. It starts pretty quick but if i let go the throttle completely it shuts off. When I accelerate it it bogs out. So I closed the fuel valve and when the fuel started to run out it sounded perfect. so i opened the valve again and it went back to boging out almost as if its flooding. It has the tors eliminated, circuit pro pipes and as far as I know carbs and everything else is stock. if i have to adjust any screw please let me know how and which ones because i am a rookie at this.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thankyou.

They are different, they will fit in the wrong carbs if installed backwards. Easiest way to tell is to -pull off air cleaner and see if the ramp on the bottom of the slide faces you.

Just wanted to say thank you to hoppedupandcountdown and every on else who helped but he hit the nail on the head. I mixed up the slides it back to normal thank you guys.