Motor setup

Stock Cylinder, 4 mil .030 over, CPI inframes, 35 PWK's +2 timing, HJR Ported / HJR Domes .. 134 psi.. 91 pump gas.. $1200-1500 if you have a good set of pipes

001_zps13294b9e.jpg

these numbers look fishy, was that at 99.7685849 % efficiency. whos dyno was this, it doesnt matter you did it wrong. was yo left foot in the air and right thumb up your azz? loaded or unloaded? it looks photoshoped either way. j/k looks like a nice build.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so 4mil it is. It will prob take me through this winter to get this built since the wife and I are trying to have a baby and save some money. Ok next question is where do I start. What is the difference between a long rod 4 mil and a stock stroke 4 mil. What's the best application for my budget.

Ok so 4mil it is. It will prob take me through this winter to get this built since the wife and I are trying to have a baby and save some money. Ok next question is where do I start. What is the difference between a long rod 4 mil and a stock stroke 4 mil. What's the best application for my budget.

Long Rod refers to the longer rod length (115mm is the usual, 110mm is stock) , takes some stress of the rotating assembly due to the pistons being angled less so they dont want to push so hard against the cylinder. much better for high rpm reliability.. same price.. will have to run 795 series wisecos w/ a long rod.. i would highly suggest it

Edited by Colby

Ok so a little update. Got the motor torn apart and found etching on the piston that says 1.50mm. So is that a .60 over bore. Are the cylinders worth porting at this point.

still got the rest of the bore your on and at least one more.. might as well go ahead with it.. I have a set of .030 unported cylinders and pistons ill sell for $225 shipped