D&D Billet Power Head w/ 20cc domes

This is a used D&D Billet Power Head w/ 20cc domes and orings. I used this head on my banshee and it gave it alot of power over stock.

one piston started to detonate and the piston material schrapnel hit the inside of the one dome. I polished it smooth and it should work fine as is.

New these are $300 w/ domes...... http://www.ddracing.com/Banshee-Billet-Power-Heads-detail.htm?productId=-385966&browse=-42455&shopBy=-11291&catalogId=-3045

I'm asking $160 shipped anywhere in the US.

20120918_212252_zps8fcc9fc2.jpg

20120918_212205_zpsdb32596c.jpg

DandDHead1_zps68922640.jpg

• 1 month later...

I think the problem is that it uses specal domes. Most people want to stick with a head that uses prodesign domes. They are much more common and most builders have their own custom cut domes and are the prodesign style.

You are correct, this head will only accept domes from D&D. I have one of these heads, very nice head, they say cools like 10 percent better than others.

you actually cant get these heads anymore.. D&D has discontinued the head itself although they will continue to honor the rebuilds and new parts for the head. D&D is right down the road from me. I have one of their heads, and alot of people are now trying to buy mine since this happened.. very high quality head here!!!

you actually cant get these heads anymore.. D&D has discontinued the head itself although they will continue to honor the rebuilds and new parts for the head. D&D is right down the road from me. I have one of their heads, and alot of people are now trying to buy mine since this happened.. very high quality head here!!!

Strange because I just talked to them last month about cutting me some more domes and they said they would but I had to send them the cylinders cause mine have dowl pins in them for alignment due to being big bore, and be thin area for the orings to sit.