iphone5

lms1977

My iPhone5 is stock, I'm not going to mod it. It doesn't even have enough storage left on it to upgrade to ios7.

That's where I'm at too. Between that and the huge pita known as iTunes I'm really considering something different next.

I have had a iPhone since 2007, nothing else at the time was even close. If it was not for the iPhone the android people would still be rockin the shitty phone they claimed to be a smart phone at the time, Remember that thing?

Even back in the day iphone was kickin ass

eve6una8.jpg8e3erune.jpg

I have had a iPhone since 2007, nothing else at the time was even close. If it was not for the iPhone the android people would still be rockin the shitty phone they claimed to be a smart phone at the time, Remember that thing?

Even back in the day iphone was kickin ass

eve6una8.jpg8e3erune.jpg

youre joking right?

Did I miss the funny part?

My mistake I read your post wrong. Thought you said apple released the first touchscreen phone.

The thing is they copy off each other. Both phones are good.

The thing I don't understand is why there is so much fanboyism about this shit. The way people call apple shit or android shit, It's like they invented the Fucking phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Yet you still have the iPhone? It's like when people say they hate shearer, yet they still run and buy them...yes I made this a shearer thread now..

Apple > Android

Shearer > everything else

HS > Fast Fibers > Lakers > Stock > Maier > Draggin' > Voltrics

Fleshlight > Jill

What about:

Lamborghini and ferrari

Left wing abd right wing

V and red bull

Banshee and raptor

Petrol and diesel

?????

Btw what the fuck is happening to you. A few months ago you didn't even know how or want to use tapatalk and now you're all into and shit.

My mistake I read your post wrong. Thought you said apple released the first touchscreen phone.

The thing is they copy off each other. Both phones are good.

The thing I don't understand is why there is so much fanboyism about this shit. The way people call apple shit or android shit, It's like they invented the Fucking phone.

I invented the phone.