Got beat by a craptor 660....

Lowflyin

You took that as mad? I was laughing because you claim that your stock "piped" shee ran with a 800cc raptor. That was the point in which I assumed you were just a bullshitter. Then you started bragging about machines you don't even own. I laughed harder because it makes you sound like a wanna-be.

I bet you flat out kill stock raptors and YFZs :rotflmao:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do it.

But honestly, the guy you're racing is probably sporting a stock (or piped) raptor. Everything would make much more sense. Ask the owner specific questions such as cam profile, compression, actual bore/stroke. If he built it and knows his motor this should be no problem. If he's lying then he'll spew bullcrap that can be verified later.

a 800+cc, 660r based raptor is making good power. the 770 was claimed to be around 70hp. and that is one of the biggest you could go with a stock jug. +5 bore +5 stroke. and having both a 660r for some time and a banshee, i know a pipe banshee isn't enough close to a big ass engine of the rappy.

Yep.

I currently own both.

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660 which as the motor built. 102mm bore, +4mm stroker (720cc's). Kenz Cycle Tech ported head with +1mm Ferrea valves, Mega Cycle X-4 cam, 35mm Keihin FCR's, K&N's, Sparks 6x big core exhaust, +2 in swing arm

1997 Yamaha Banshee, 65mm Bore, +4mm stroker crank, FAST Dune Port, 185 psi cranking compression on race fuel, CPI Inframes, Kehin PWK 33's, K&N Pods, timing set at +4 deg, Direct Drive Lockup with 6 oem springs.

On the top end both are pretty much dead even. One doesnt really pull away from the other one. That is with both riders about the same weight. We switched rides and it didnt really change anything. The raptor launches better for me because I weigh 250lbs and it has more low end grunt. That being said I wouldnt get rid of ether one.

So many dipshits on here trying to bash him.....pathetic, the damn raptor might not be 800cc or the dude could be full of shit, or the raptor might be running like shit you never know...stop fucking bashing people just to make yourself feel better or what the fuck ever, what happen to the old BHQ when there was more helpful topics and good discussions and enjoying sharing the same hobbie instead of a bunch of stuckup assholes. :confused:

So many dipshits on here trying to bash him.....pathetic, the damn raptor might not be 800cc or the dude could be full of shit, or the raptor might be running like shit you never know...stop fucking bashing people just to make yourself feel better or what the fuck ever, what happen to the old BHQ when there was more helpful topics and good discussions and enjoying sharing the same hobbie instead of a bunch of stuckup assholes. :confused:

+1 fuuuckkk

Took my banshee to the drag stip today. Ron Capps was there with his funny car. He was like want to run em. I said hell yea. Cant believe I actually won. True story, dont bash, just tell me how awesome I am. banghead

Edited by jbooker82