quick connect 6 pack rack on ebay

BuckeyeShee21

It's not an easy task if you want to do it the legitimate way! You can ride it unmodified I.e. Dirt tires, no mirrors turn signals etc. But that's classed as an agricultural vehicle and you can't go over 15 mph and over 1 or 2 miles from you home.

The route I've gone is plg which is a car registration, so it has to have all the things your car has, horn, turn signals, road legal tires. This way you have to pay road tax but I can drive anywhere at the speed limits.

And the best thing about it is the banshee is the cheapest quad to insure as its a 350, raptors are crazy money to insure as everyone thinks they're the fastest because of the engine size.

It's not an easy task if you want to do it the legitimate way! You can ride it unmodified I.e. Dirt tires, no mirrors turn signals etc. But that's classed as an agricultural vehicle and you can't go over 15 mph and over 1 or 2 miles from you home.

The route I've gone is plg which is a car registration, so it has to have all the things your car has, horn, turn signals, road legal tires. This way you have to pay road tax but I can drive anywhere at the speed limits.

And the best thing about it is the banshee is the cheapest quad to insure as its a 350, raptors are crazy money to insure as everyone thinks they're the fastest because of the engine size.

That is frickin awesome

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't put too much weight on it. The person who wrote the review had his bust on our first ride. Since the rack is able to be removed it is a little loose. The bouncing around will oval out the pin whole and get bigger and bigger allowing more and more play till the weld breaks. Probably the shittiest 6 pack rack there is IMO. Good idea but does not work in the real world.

• 8 months later...

I wouldn't put too much weight on it. The person who wrote the review had his bust on our first ride. Since the rack is able to be removed it is a little loose. The bouncing around will oval out the pin whole and get bigger and bigger allowing more and more play till the weld breaks. Probably the shittiest 6 pack rack there is IMO. Good idea but does not work in the real world.

you forgot to mention it broke my entire frame off and had to find a shop to weld my frame back together in wild and wonderful west Virginia. Yea nobody buy these... got a video of chucking it over a mountain though