Powering "OFF" issue

BlownSVT03

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude just take a look. If everything is handed to you, you'll never know how to really fix anything. So if this or anything happens riding you'll have an idea of what to look for.

Get a clymers. You'll use it more then you think

Pull both spark plug wire simultaneously..thatll. Shut the bike off for,sure :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Edited by bebetekbanshee358

Dude just take a look. If everything is handed to you, you'll never know how to really fix anything. So if this or anything happens riding you'll have an idea of what to look for.

Get a clymers. You'll use it more then you think

First off I do mechanic work on power stroke so I'm not a noob at all on wrenching. I don't see anything here be handed to me. Thanks for your concern though.

Found the wire, it was connected. Anymore suggestions?

what i did to figure this out on a 3 wheeler before is take that black/white wire while its running and touch the bare end of the wire to the frame. it should die if not that wire has a break in it somewhere. if it does then you switch is faulty.

best advice is take all that stock crap off your bars. get a push button cr style kill switch or tether to replace the on/off switch.then wire a 3 way targa switch somewhere hidden that controls your lights. i put my targa where the tors was as there allreay alil mount ...... works like a breeze and uncrowded handle bars look so much better imo . look down at my bars /pics below .goodluck

Edited by shakar

what i did to figure this out on a 3 wheeler before is take that black/white wire while its running and touch the bare end of the wire to the frame. it should die if not that wire has a break in it somewhere. if it does then you switch is faulty.

I will try that next. (Reminder: its happening on both switches: Key switch and OFF/Run switch)