Sale adds

guns4children

I wish there was a rule that you must post a pic in order to sell something. Another thing that fucking pisses me off is the " send as gift or pay fees" NO I will not send as gift so you can just take my money and run. ( as some have found out the hard way) Add PayPal fees??? Talk about fucking illegal shit. Take some time to review PayPal terms. Add 3% for fees. How about add 100% of my dick in your mouth. Is this a fucking banshee website or a goddamn math class. "Plus shipping on my timing plate" com'on now, you can't pick up a small flat rate box? People like to know where their shit is and they want it yesterday. This doesn't make me mad but I think priority shipping w/ tracking just gives peace of mind to buyer and seller. Its just a few extra bucks and alot of timed its there in 2 days.

Ok I feel better.

I think I'm going to start adding the 3% and posting the REAL total. Maybe if I do it enough guys will start doing it from the start.

I understand where you're going with this guns....but how many times do you list something for sale for lets say $75 and then get a PM offering you $60 shipped. Are you gonna come back and tell him make it $61.80? To some people thats gonna seem petty....not saying its wrong or right. Just trying to point out a potential problem. If you have 25 items listed, that shits gonna get old pretty fast.

I understand where you're going with this guns....but how many times do you list something for sale for lets say $75 and then get a PM offering you $60 shipped. Are you gonna come back and tell him make it $61.80? To some people thats gonna seem petty....not saying its wrong or right. Just trying to point out a potential problem. If you have 25 items listed, that shits gonna get old pretty fast.

Gwin after the list price is offered I would think anything coming off the list price would even out the fees. For example. I'm selling a date with RRLs girl. I list it like most do for 100 bucks plus PayPal fees. Zilla not enjoying the company of a women as much as a man, offers me 95. If I agree to his offer of 95 I am agreeing to a final total. So it seems like he got the date for 5 less but he also got off on paying the fees with our agreed to final price so he really saved 35 on the deal.

Gwin after the list price is offered I would think anything coming off the list price would even out the fees. For example. I'm selling a date with RRLs girl. I list it like most do for 100 bucks plus PayPal fees. Zilla not enjoying the company of a women as much as a man, offers me 95. If I agree to his offer of 95 I am agreeing to a final total. So it seems like he got the date for 5 less but he also got off on paying the fees with our agreed to final price so he really saved 35 on the deal.

hahaha, thats a great exmaple! lol

I see what you're saying now.

What if RRLs girl has a penis? And Zilla offered you 150$ if you agreed to deliver? Would you take it? Or would you counter-offer with 154.50$? (Personally, I'd counter with 200$ as I know he'd gladly pay it)

What if RRLs girl has a penis? And Zilla offered you 150$ if you agreed to deliver? Would you take it? Or would you counter-offer with 154.50$? (Personally, I'd counter with 200$ as I know he'd gladly pay it)

Gotta, this was all just hypothetical. If I did have a date with RRLs girl you best believe that I personally would show her a good time.

• 3 years later...