4mm Banshe VS Stock ported

Juss11

How much more HP will u see over a stock stroke banshee with dune port,bigger carbs and Vforece reeds? The 4MM would also get bigger carbs and vforce. I have T5S now with timming plate etc. Just looking at my options. Im going to send my Cylinders off to HJR to get ported and bored.

How much more HP will u see over a stock stroke banshee with dune port,bigger carbs and Vforece reeds? The 4MM would also get bigger carbs and vforce. I have T5S now with timming plate etc. Just looking at my options. Im going to send my Cylinders off to HJR to get ported and bored.

I see you're new, and Im not trying to be a dick.

This topic has been discussed many times, you may the answer you're looking for by doing a search.

Not that people wont chime in, just trying to be helpful also......dont take it wrong.

IMhO i wish i would have ported for the 4mm right off.instead i just ported for ss. so now i have to repay the same dude to redo his work to match the xtra stroke. so if i was you, do it right the first time.get yourself a well built 4mm crank and have your cylinders ported to match.youll be very :lol: happy you did vs porting for stock stroke and saying ''it isnt enough :cry: i wish i would have done the 4mm''......because its only a matter of time before you want more POWER.....:headbang: ,goodluck

Edited by shakar

I see you're new, and Im not trying to be a dick.

This topic has been discussed many times, you may the answer you're looking for by doing a search.

Not that people wont chime in, just trying to be helpful also......dont take it wrong.

To be honest I have been here since 2009 & could not remmeber my log in info since I have not posted in about 8 months. Does look like your new around here

Thanks for the great info. Im goin to spend the extra cash and build the 4mm over the winter. Was going to send mu jugs to HJR for port and bore. Good choice?

yes.. good choice.. you wont regret it.. ask him questions...dont try to figure out something your not sure of.. he will help all he can

Edited by Colby