my 87 banshee

Banshee109

• 3 weeks later...

nice banshee man, with the exception of those pipes...lol, here's a picture of my 87 banshee if it loads...i can't figure out how to post pics, do they have to be on another website then u click there to see them or what? do i have to put it in a different program then insert from there? i don't understand this new system they got....

~Mark~

hey the plastics are 98... since that pics ive upgraded the pipes to dynoport wiht dg type 2 silencer. hey taht is a sweet 87 you had screemin banshee. my 87 look almost identical to yours. ive repainted the j-arms and the swingarm black. im debating wether to cut the fenders. what are th pros and cons to cuttin the fenders??? and the ties are holeshots they work vry good in every terrain even creeks, but they do not work the best in mud and snow. in spring and fall i throw the spider tracs on and shott some major mudd roosts.....im thinkin bout gettinf a trail port and some borind done to it.. would boring it out and porting make it worht less b/c i has only had 1 rebuilt in its life andit was just done about a month ago. it still has thestock bore in the cylinders!!thanx l8er

• 4 weeks later...