25inch paddles

Nightmare

It does change some things but not the size of the motor in CC. For whatever reason your bike liked the better hook of the larger 10 paddles. I would imagine a 22" 12 or 14 paddle would be even quicker for you. We have tons of 350s at our track running 22" 12 and even 16 paddle extremes and running between 4.40s to 4.70s. and your gearing is about right for the larger tire.

It all boils down to YOUR track , they are all different.

I switched to a 22in 12 paddle hauler for the last race 2 weeks ago and they felt like the 22 10's that were just spinning before. A friend of mine wants me to try his 13 paddle stags when we meet up in glamis next month but that wont do me any good since im racing at 5500ft.

Are you getting slips that are pretty close each pass or are the all over the board?

Are you having to lift (let off throttle) to keep front end down?

What are your 60' times?

What is your MPH?

It's consistent on times with the big tires. I'm running a bar so I'm not worried about the front coming up. Mph is 62.89 and 60ft time is 1.466. I wanna get my own set of 25's cause that's what it seems to like or figure out the gearing for it to hook up with the 22's.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

IMO (and every track/motor is different) I would see if you can get your hands on a 22/11/8 12 extremes to try maybe even a set of 12 stgds. 14s are probably gonna be a bit much, but hell if someone has some give them a shot. Its always been my finding that the 25" tires weigh a great deal more than the 22s. Tires are spendy, so the more you try before you buy the better your gonna be. I would expect your MPH to be a bit higher on that build, which leads me to think that the tall/heavy tires are dragging it down on the big end.

IMO (and every track/motor is different) I would see if you can get your hands on a 22/11/8 12 extremes to try maybe even a set of 12 stgds. 14s are probably gonna be a bit much, but hell if someone has some give them a shot. Its always been my finding that the 25" tires weigh a great deal more than the 22s. Tires are spendy, so the more you try before you buy the better your gonna be. I would expect your MPH to be a bit higher on that build, which leads me to think that the tall/heavy tires are dragging it down on the big end.

I can get some 12 stags off a friend, I think their extremes but not sure. Would 8x7 rims make a difference compared to 8x8? Not sure if it matters, just had to ask.